Procedure To Change Your Current Facebook Email Address


Facebook is probably the most popular social networking sites used by millions of people worldwide. With the help of this, you can send a message, share images, videos and much more you want to share. It offers a wide variety of features to its users such as you can also make a voice call or video call with your friends and families. Day by day, FB is working on its feature to upgrade it to better the experience of their users. Facebook gives freedom to share what we want to share. It keeps us connected with our friends and families.
Day by day Facebook is developing its security features to improve the experience of their users. You can even change your email address and password also. Below are the steps to change your Email. If you think someone knows your email id and may be your password also then you need to change both FB password and email address. Facebook Customer 24x7 Support Number +1-844-773-9313(USA, CANADA) is also available on the web for your quick support. 

To change your email and verifying your Facebook account:
  • First, ensure that you have a secure email that only you can access.
  • You need to sign in and press Update Contact Info.
  • Type your correct email and press Change.
  • Facebook will send a verification email to your new email. To verify your account, you need to press on the confirmation link in that email you received.
  • When you verify the new email, FB will replace the old email that you used earlier while creating the account.

These are the steps mentioned above will definitely help you to change your email address of the Facebook. This is very amazing featured offered by Facebook to its users. It allows you to change your email address as well as your password to secure your facebook account. To learn more, you need to visit the Facebook Helpdesk page for instant support.

Dial toll-free number:
+1-844-773-9313 (USA, CANADA)
+44-800-051-3717 (UK)

+61-180-082-5192 (AUS)

Comments

  1. The steps stated to change Facebook email address was really helpful after implying on my Setting option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly Kristen smith. Keep posting the relevant information about Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the way you have explained all details regarding facebook,we commonlu use it as a social media platform but don not know before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yahoo help
    Contact Yahoo Customer Support Phone Number for Yahoo Customer Service
    0800 014 8929
    yahoo video

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog! it's so informative and one more thing is your providing new updates . If you want any tech support
    regarding bt email support call to us toll free number ( UK ) 0- 800-014 - 8929
    bt support

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you having problem's with your yahoo? Nothing to worry simply Contact yahoo
    Support Contact Phone Number and get yahoo Help from our 24x7 tech expert's.
    0800-014-8929
    yahoo email support

    ReplyDelete
  7. I felt like ending it i lost my husband to another woman 2 weeks ago after 27 years of marriage. We had a lovely marriage but he started a relationship with a co worker who chased after him. He is living away near his work, and he refuses to talk to me or to come home . I am devastated and am finding it hard to cope i was emotionally down . I wish I did not love him and that I could move on but I can't . I don't know how to stop feeling like this I wish I could and its eating me away and I'm starting to feel ill. I have degraded myself begging him to come home all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Ogudugu can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and I also came across several testimonies about this particular man so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. 24 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Ogudugu . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. if you have any problem contact him, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you, This is his details, E-mail: GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM. Thank you all for reading.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is It Possible To Deactivate Or Delete My Facebook Account? Get It Done!!

How To Unlock Facebook Account Through Tricks?

My Yahoo Inbox Getting Overcrowded With Spam Mails!! How To Avoid It?