Procedure To Change Your Current Facebook Email Address
Facebook is probably the most popular social networking sites used by millions of people worldwide. With the help of this, you can send a message, share images, videos and much more you want to share. It offers a wide variety of features to its users such as you can also make a voice call or video call with your friends and families. Day by day, FB is working on its feature to upgrade it to better the experience of their users. Facebook gives freedom to share what we want to share. It keeps us connected with our friends and families.
Recommended: Find Facebook Signup Confirmation Email
Day by day Facebook is developing its security features to improve the experience of their users. You can even change your email address and password also. Below are the steps to change your Email. If you think someone knows your email id and may be your password also then you need to change both FB password and email address. Facebook Customer 24x7 Support Number +1-844-773-9313(USA, CANADA) is also available on the web for your quick support.
To change your email and verifying your Facebook account:
- First, ensure that you have a secure email that only you can access.
- You need to sign in and press Update Contact Info.
- Type your correct email and press Change.
- Facebook will send a verification email to your new email. To verify your account, you need to press on the confirmation link in that email you received.
- When you verify the new email, FB will replace the old email that you used earlier while creating the account.
These are the steps mentioned above will definitely help you to change your email address of the Facebook. This is very amazing featured offered by Facebook to its users. It allows you to change your email address as well as your password to secure your facebook account. To learn more, you need to visit the Facebook Helpdesk page for instant support.
Dial toll-free number:
+1-844-773-9313 (USA, CANADA)