My Yahoo Inbox Getting Overcrowded With Spam Mails!! How To Avoid It?
Getting unwanted emails in your inbox from the unknown person is very frustrating. Y! Mail automatically create Yahoo mail filters to avoid messages which are spam, but if you are still getting a lot of spam messages, then you can also report them or mark them as spam manually or also unsubscribe them from your mailing list to Yahoo. Here we are providing you the information to prevent your account from spam mail. Just go through these steps:
Mark emails as Spam
· First, you need to login to your Yahoo account.
· You need to select the spam email.
· Press on the Spam button.
· You need to click on the down arrow located next to Spam to give details about the email.
· Report Spam- You can report emails as spam which you don’t want in your inbox.
· Report a Hacked Account- You can also report the compromised email account if you are receiving emails from a sender account that aren't normal.
· Report a Phishing Scam- You can report about phishing, if you receive any emails asking for any kind of information like your bank details, phone number, etc. These emails sent by them will look from an authorized company but are actually meant to theft personal details of the users.
· Not My Mail-You need to choose this option when the emails that may be sent to another person get into your inbox.
To mark emails as Not Spam
· First, you need to click on the Spam folder.
· Select the email.
· Click Not Spam button situated at the top of the page. The email will return to your email box.
Unsubscribe from mailing lists
You can unsubscribe suspicious emails by clicking on the unsubscribe option located at the bottom of any subscription-based email. If you're not sure that the emails are safe, and then mark it as spam.
Tips to avoid your inbox from the spam in future
· Don't reply to the unknown senders.
· Be careful while telling your email address to the unknown people.
· Don’t reply to subscribed email.
· Don't register with those sites that claim to remove your email from spam lists. While some are authorized, many of them are address collectors used for spamming.
By performing these above-mentioned steps, you can easily prevent spam emails in your inbox. For detail knowledge, you can also contact autonomous service providers by calling Yahoo technical support Service USA number available for the users from all over the world.
Dial Toll-free Numbers For Any Help:
+1 -844-773-9313 (US/CANADA)
+44 - 800-051-3717 (UK)