Why It Is Advised To Change Your Yahoo Mail Password Frequently?
Yahoo mail is used to send and receive email messages. Yahoo provides various amazing services like Yahoo answers, Yahoo finance, Yahoo news, etc. as well that can be put to use. In order to make the most out of it, Yahoo advises its users to have an authentic login ID that is only possible when user sign up with the world’s biggest web portal offering webmail services.
People worldwide use it to send emails, some of which may turn out to be quite sensitive. It also turns out to be a storehouse for the various contacts. In order to exploit such information, a large number of hackers devise different methodologies to gain access to your passwords. This enables them to use it for their own malicious intent. Many newbie and wannabe hackers to use certain methods to gain access to someone’s email ID. These turn out to be quite dangerous and many incur heavy losses for you.
Some of the methods devised to hack Yahoo mail account are as follows:
· Use keyloggers on the system.
· Use phishing emails to dupe the users to provide their login details.
· Run different scripts and bots to hack your account information.
· Extract data from other sources.
· Use social engineering methods to extract the password from you.
In order to protect yourself from such dangers, it is advised that you change your Yahoo password on a regular basis. Doing so makes the old password unusable and the people having the older passwords cannot login to their accounts. Hence, your account remains secure from these hacks.
How to change Yahoo mail password?
Changing Yahoo mail password is quite a simple and easy process. Just go through some of the steps mentioned below to do this task on your own.
· Open the Yahoo mail home page in your browser.
· Log in to your Yahoo mail account if you have not already done so.
· Click on the Gear icon situated in the upper-right corner.
· Click on the “Account Info” button and then on "Account security".
· Enter your password after which you are redirected to the “Account Security” page.
· Click on the “Change Password” link and you will be asked to enter the new password twice.
· Now your Yahoo account password will be changed after which you will be signed out of your older devices.
You need to update the Yahoo password on all your devices to keep receiving messages without any hurdles. You can also use Yahoo mail filters to sort and organize your emails into various folders.
While accessing a Yahoo account, you may come across a problem.
In such cases, dial Yahoo support phone number to get your problem fixed instantly by the experts. Complex problems are fixed via remote access, while in the case of simple problems you are guided over the phone to fix the problem. 24*7 support is provided to make sure that the problem is fixed as soon as it is encountered.
Or dial toll-free numbers
Or dial toll-free numbers